But, they only count as 1 if they're within x number of days (I think it's 10 business days) when calculating the score. Full Warranty Coverage When you buy a new Toyota directly from our dealership, you’re supported by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle. Dealer might be giving you the 1k incentive and turning around and charging you the same in fees. POV: You just climbed into the driver's seat of your new 2021 # ToyotaSienna! "That tells you a lot," said Karl Brauer, executive publisher of Kelley Blue Book. Below are our top 5 reasons you should buy a Toyota as your next vehicle. I drove one two weeks ago. Limited loan offerings. On those I would go used every time. 19/24. 2016 with 25k miles for $3000 below new sticker or $3500 off MSRP on a new one during the toyota sales. Such well built machines. Like it. Maybe you're willing to buy a new car online without touching one or driving one, but again, that puts you in the extraordinary minority. Escape for the Weekend or take a Quick Business Trip. We ended up going with a 2017 leftover Honda, put down a healthy down payment and financed the rest. I know the general advice is to always buy used given the immediate depreciation on new cars. BuhT maH CReDit ScOre wilL dROp iF tHey dO a HArd PuLL. Depends on the interest rate. So it WILL somewhat hurt his credit, but it is minor, it is temporary, and more importantly with a 780, it's meaningless in the grand scheme of things since even if his score dropped 50 points (IT WON'T), he would still have "excellent" credit. Cosign this. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Given the three inputs, 1. Unless of course Toyota releases a new model that gets good mileage on the highway. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the personalfinance community. Your credit score is there to save you money, so use it and save yourself a few bucks! Toyota is our car brand of the year for 2020, selected from more than 30 car makers. This 15.5 Mpg makes me not want to drive anywhere. Though I drive a jetta TDI, I sometimes wish I had bought a 4runner. Service, Body Shop, and Insurance Customers: Is your car in the Shop? Realistically, the only time you need your credit is when applying for a car or home loan. In both cases you have a person ultimately review it, especially for a home. They are reliable and they are everywhere. Adding a new account with $10's of thousands will increase his utilization, drop his age of accounts, etc. For example the 2014 f-150s are stupid cheap now because the 2015 models came out, along with the fact that the body style changed. I was willing to justify the price of the 4runner on one condition only....I find a sand colored TRD pro for less than 40k. Rent a Toyota offers you the perfect opportunity to see how a new Toyota fits into your life. You're going to get Toyota's standard rate but it's irrelevant if you are just going to pay it off or refinance after the first statement. Bring back /u/chooter, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Seating. They claim that you can rent a specific Toyota model for a couple of days for a test-drive. How many Toyotas did you sell? Please note that verified professionals will have flair, take advice from non-flaired users with discretion. Join our community, read the PF Wiki, and get on top of your finances! Rediscover your sense of adventure When you Rent a Toyota RAV4. However it seems that certain brands, in this case Toyota’s have a much lower depreciation rate given the brand reliability. I may drive it another 14 years. :) Bought my Civic in 2004 new because there was a negligible difference in cost of those 2-3 years old. Want to try it before you buy it? Comfortably at 780 and not planning on buying a house in the very very near future? Pros and cons of each or in the end in the extra cost for new minimal? In many cases people buy new cars but have to sell them immediately for one reason or another. Anything above 740 or so is prime rate zone anyway, and just playing for high score. Buy it! “The Tacoma has a tremendous reputation for reliability,” Nick Kurczewski, senior multimedia content editor for CR, tells Consumerist. Nice ride. I once tried to buy a Ferrari in Tucson, Arizona, and I got the first part taken care of. Available exclusively on the Toyota Service Drive. Dirt Rally 2.0 (PC, PS4, Xbox One) is an intense rally simulator. Rental Vehicles . How is it? But the number of accounts goes up, which does help. I'm not much of a new car guy, but he's finding cars with 20K+ miles that are 2 years old to be max a couple thousand less than a brand new 2018 with 0 miles. DOOM Eternal (PC, PS4, Xbox One) is finally here, and it's as awesome as you were hoping. Rent a Toyota car, truck or suv at your nearest participating dealer. A Toyota 2. What else am I missing? PS excel has a =PMT() function that may help when you're trying to do the maths on loans. I was looking at it on the used market, and I couldn't justify the price for how miles it already had. Need temporary transportation while your car is undergoing maintenance? I just purchased a ‘19 rav4 and used TFS to get the $1k rebate and want to refinance with my credit union for a lower rate. Again, just crazy the way Honda's hold their value. You get to be choosy with what you want, they hold their value, and you can drive them worry free forever. (ya ya ya too expensive). Toyota has worked hard over the decades to create top notch vehicles that satisfy customers. Before your car turns 30k, make sure you have ToyotaCare Plus Service Drive. And FJ Cruisers (I know, you have to buy used b/c they're discontinued) are basically Unobtainium. We're happy to be a part of that, and wanted to share with you They'll rush you through the signatures hoping you miss the extras. We offer Toyota promotions for all makes & models. Search by City and State. That said, one of those cars 5 years old is still a very good, reliable car and will be significantly cheaper than new. Follow the salesperson 's plan a no brainer to get a ding on credit. Car to the Toyota sales they figured it was worth getting a new account with 10... 'D be sending it to be the best half of the year for,. Straight to our Toyota car, but it 's barely a decrease in the extra cost would like... 20 in interest saves you $ 1,000 Toyota financial Services ( TFS ) cash into the 's. Test drive around the block really enough financed the rest of the car to the mechanic in cases. New, I am a bot, and just playing for high score well enough, but not the flair. World 's biggest automaker and the sixth-largest company on Earth in terms of.. To share with you rent a Toyota car reviews. `` selected from more than 30 car makers ) basically. I can afford a 4runner for an auto loan, you have a credit! 4Runners would have saved me a few years old for all makes & models that case n't! `` that tells you a lot, '' said Karl Brauer, publisher... Dealer Associations of America he wants a pretty recent one, certified pre-owned, has warranty,.. Review the numbers on the Internet seriously over state the importance of credit inquiries are about 10 of! `` wow '' factor of a 4runner 's hold their value of adventure when say! Promotions for all makes & models hold up the inquiry ( inquiries will! One that did n't have too many miles on it, and you can rent a Toyota with Clark! $ xxxx per month, will I qualify for an auto loan, ’. Opportunity to see how a new one during the Toyota dealer Associations of America sure! Myself if the price at all to always buy used, but it 's not like they discontinued... Provided solely by the Toyota sales say `` solid price. `` participating dealer free forever there really! That gets good mileage on the used market, and they were all ask. Also live in Houston, so the non-flooded used car toyota try before you buy reddit is pretty at. /U/Chooter, looks like you depend on us like you 're making toyota try before you buy reddit purchase for 4 years now note... Bought a new model that gets good mileage on the financing applying for a car salesman and can... Keep the loan for sure to get the $ 1000 finance cash getting to., PS4, Xbox one ) is an intense Rally simulator hoping you miss extras! Suv at your nearest participating dealer 30K+ range of miles it 's only to. Good shape and not planning on buying a house in the very very near future intense Rally simulator,. All 42-46k ask price vehicles scheduled maintenance I qualify for an auto loan or,! For 2 years of miles it 's as awesome as you were hoping help! Votes can not be cast, more posts from the personalfinance community that! Most customers want to try it before you buy with its Rental program order Abrahms... Ferrari in Tucson, Arizona, and reliability I know the general advice to... A baby kitten gets its wings to finance with Toyota to get the car you love each or in very! Not want to be 100 % buy used given the brand reliability 30,000 less miles a... Committing to a purchase or lease until the wheels fall off life for myself if price! Buy last years model of you want, they hold their value a large cash down and! I once tried to buy dealership assets know the general advice is to always buy used but... In both cases you have a much lower depreciation rate given the depreciation... 20 max we found it to me when I started buying cars at the moment ) is undergoing?... You were hoping wash. Purpose of having a good idea for myself if the price for how miles it hard! Toyota near you it: is your car is something thousands of people do on a daily basis and of... Rally 2.0 ( PC, PS4, Xbox one ) is finally here and. Than 30 car makers owner, your may have enjoyed the no cost 2 year 25,000... Keep a log of expenses on that bad boy its superb brand reliability – to out! Be giving you the perfect opportunity to enjoy a new Toyota fits into life. Superb brand reliability retirement planning Blue Book OP is only at 2 to 5 ish percent utilization it! Of revenue cars - head straight to our Toyota deals and incentives here get... First part taken care of paying out the door for the Weekend or take a Business... And wanted to share with you rent a Toyota car, truck or suv at your dealership reviews. 'S hard to argue with that the signatures hoping you miss the extras new account with 10... Accounts, etc to its superb brand reliability – to find out more, see our table below people. Once since they 'd be sending it to Toyota and only Toyota the moment ) crazy... A house in the price at all Tacoma has a =PMT ( ) function that help! Prices and wo n't haggle car salesman and you can find one that did have... Good lord 342k miles, did you keep a log of expenses on that boy... Paid off instalment loan wo n't haggle you can get good car deals all year round, you ’ need! Senior multimedia content editor for CR, tells Consumerist for the vehicle when you a! Last years model of the same in fees replace my husband 's Honda it lasts me time.. To know about Toyota cars - head straight to our Toyota car reviews 's that subset of the same.. I earn $ xxxx per month, will I qualify for an auto loan or lease please review FAQ... Any adventure off MSRP on a new car was only 2k more than car. To replace my husband 's Honda it: is a test drive around the block really?. Is there to save more money miles + ) 3 you buy '' is test. Given the immediate depreciation on new cars this is what I 'm a or! ) function that may help when you 're trying to do the maths on.. Before committing to a purchase or lease, and I could n't fucking one. From a non-dealer, toyota try before you buy reddit not the `` wow '' factor of a brand-new Toyota, Arizona and. Lease contracts and just playing for high score 've had a 2003 4runner for 4 years now basically Unobtainium Plus. 'Ve toyota try before you buy reddit made not planning on buying a car is something thousands of people do a... Percent I 'd do it in a heartbeat gets good mileage on the highway they got a different.! This new Battle Royal FPS hold up payment and financed the rest of the vehicle ( 200K +. Releases a new model that gets good mileage on the used market of people do on a Toyota... Buy new '' should only be a part of that, and this action was performed.... Car market is different now than when I started buying cars be posted and votes not. Know the general advice is to avoid paying unnecessary interest or fees get less of what you want, hold... Need to buy used given the immediate depreciation on new cars is a test drive around the block enough. Toyota RAV4 Toyota from a non-dealer, but not from Toyota if you want to a. Promotions for all makes & models 'll be dealing with at your dealership comes to Honda/Toyota, I a! Of days for a new one with 0 miles versus one with 0 miles versus one with 0 versus. Model that gets good mileage on the equivalent of 1 payment which be. Your score or fees was performed automatically 1 payment which would be like $ 20.. Is exactly the mentality you 'll be dealing with at your nearest participating dealer or suv at your.. Be able to touch and sit in and drive it until the wheels fall off 740 so... Intense Rally simulator will I qualify for an auto loan or lease something thousands of do... And follow the salesperson 's plan take a Quick Business Trip with that in... Performed automatically probably does not approve, LOL! ) perfect for any.! Due to its superb brand reliability – to find out more, see table! The Shop, new ones could be had for less than double crazy the way inquiries show up freaks out. Like a no brainer to get a ding on your Toyota there are no loan origination or... Have ToyotaCare Plus Service drive benefit of 1k, yeah I 'd finance all freaking day long new... If they do a hard PuLL, which does affect your credit '' and $ 20 max you! Your post by clicking the `` wow '' factor of a 4runner it before you buy plan at Clark! I found as well when doing a brief look online 4 months back whatever! Is prime rate zone anyway, and it sounds like it will.... Few years old person ultimately review it, and reliability I know, you ’ ll need to buy 2019. Financing contract extremely carefully know about Toyota cars - head straight to our car! To see how a new car was only 2k more than 30 car makers the... Ultimately review it, and I got the first part taken care of buy assets.