It's softer than the last mattress I purchased online, but definitely firm enough to provide good suppor ...Read More. My wife and I look forward to getting into bed. We were elated to find such a high quality, regionally sourced mattress at such an affordable price. Thank you, Stumptown Mattress! It's softer than the last mattress I purchased online, but definitely firm enough to provide good support. Definitely on the softer side. And honestly, I loved not having to compare three or four models of mattress on the website; that plus the return policy made my decision much easier. Your new Spoon mattress has all of the materials inside to provide the perfect night of sleep. The amount and the quality of sleep we’re getting now is truly amazing! Speedy delivery. I sleep hot and noticed a significant improvement in sleep temperaturr with this mattress over my for ...Read More. Know anything about Stumptown mattresses? Sleeps 4-5 comfortably. The table is made entirely from 100% solid oak wood and features an easy to use butterfly extension mechanism where the table slides open and the extension panel flips out and slots into the centre of the table. If you are not happy with your new mattress, you will receive a full refund from Stumptown Mattress. Climate Cool touch... View Product → Quick View. Perfect choice! Very happy with our purchase-highly recommend it! Paid $500 and was always covered by mattress cover, no stains, flaws, etc. Delivery was super fast, and I was able to set up my queen-sized mattress by myself - it was very easy and had close to no smell. Because of this, we require that you sleep on the bed for at least 3 weeks before initiating a return. We dread it before, it made both of our backs hurt and my wife’s neck hurt. Early Bird Memory Foam & Hybrid Mattress. We ended up getting a Casper. I was nervous, I’m not gonna lie! Don’t be afraid to go on the firmer side, especially if buying for an adult. I love that it's local and sustainably made, and the shipping was so fast and easy. So happy I chose this mattress! These mattresses are both as comfortable and welcoming as they sound, but unless you have multiple rooms to switch mattresses regularly, you’ll have to pick Nectar or Puffy. If you are worried about that, look no further and don’t hesitate to buy this mattress. Easily the most comfortable and affordable on the market. We have had our stumptown mattress a week now. Located at the Ace hotel this is a hot spot for sure. Stumptown is an American crime drama television series that premiered on ABC on September 25, 2019. Starting at $449. I was even more impressed with how quickly I received it, you are amazing! We dread it before, it made both of our backs hurt and my wife’s neck hurt. We love that it’s a company right here in the PNW, and that the mattresses are made from sustainable materials. Watch Queue Queue. Resting so well now. Buying a mattress shouldn't be so stressful! And talk about service...Ordered one day and delivered the next! Our manufacturing, design-work and administration are all located where we live – the wonderful PNW. STUMPTOWN MATTRESS CAMPAIGN I've been shooting for Stumptown Mattress since they launched in 2017. Stumptown Mattress has designed the perfect mattress not too hard or too soft. Super easy to undo. Read eye-opening mattress reviews on 150+ mattress brands from thousands of reviews from real customers that are proven and trusted. We … This mattress is great for side sleeping and great for anyone who flips around like a little pancake all night (which I d ...Read More. My husband and I love this mattress! We have had our stumptown mattress a week now. Well packaged to contain the mattress in a much smaller box than you would expect. Since we have been sleeping on this mattress things feel better in the morning we feel more rested. The high-quality American-made foams combine to create a comfortable and durable mattress that is just the right level of firm for the majority of sleepers. I’m not a fan of buying bigger ticket items online without being able to touch and feel the quality of the item first. Mattress Reviews Nectar Mattress Review. Altogether with a stumptown mattress, it’s a deal that can’t be beat for quality and afforadability and customer service. We are a locally-owned company based in the Pacific Northwest. This mattress is great for side sleeping and great for anyone who flips around like a little pancake all night (which I do.) 757 likes. Free Shipping. Make sure to click the links below for our exclusive deals and coupon codes! We have a PlushBeds mattress on a guest bed and it is a less-expensive choice with options for firmness. I was able to test out the mattress and then take my time with my decision (no pushy deals, which I appreciate). Stumptown Mattress. The Purple Mattress is ‘Medium Firm,’ or 6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale. Our experts will share little-known and research-backed facts so you know which mattress will fit your unique lifestyle! STUMPTOWN MATTRESS REVIEW: "We keep our business local to the PNW as much as possible and Mattie has been working with us since the very beginning. I have lower back pain and I've been waking up with less pain which is great. I feel cradled in one position all night. Jump to reviews. If you are worried about that, look no further and don’t he ...Read More. Simple to buy. I have also noticed a huge difference in my shoulder pa ...Read More. I have never bought a new mattress before and I am very pleased with this product. My favorite part is there was no gassing-off smell! Locally owned and locally made. Mattress Comparison Brooklyn Bedding vs. GhostBed Mattress Comparison. If you are interested in taking your sleeping, Netflix binging, and baby making to the next level, this is the perfect place to start. We are used to a super super firm mattress, so it took 1 night to adjust, but after that we were in love. Ashley Furniture Signature Design - 12 Inch Chime Express Memory Foam Mattress - Bed in a Box - Queen - Firm Comfort Level - White 4.5 out of 5 stars 7,072 $270.99 $ 270 . I've been really happy with my Stumptown mattress! My husband and I both love it. I'm so grateful for Stumptown Mattress! This mattress has enabled us both to sleep throughout the night without waking up multiple times shaking out our numb limbs and if one of us flinches a baby toe the other person no longer feels it! I love it! More Buying Choices $199.99 (7 new offers) Classic Brands Cool 2.0 Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch 2 Bonus Pillow Mattress, King, White. I've been really happy with my Stumptown mattress! No outside investors to please. Our mattress is made without PBDEs, ozone deleters, formaldehyde and heavy metals. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Barely used (3months) full size memory foam mattress from Stumptown Mattress, in Oregon. Amazon.com: Mattress Reviews. My favorite part is there was no gassing-off smell! They hire as locally as possible within every aspect of Stumptown and truly listen and appreciate what ideas others bring to table. If you need a firmer mattress seek another option. So super stoked on my mattress! You can go try one at the Mattress Lot. The Stumptown Mattress is made in Portland, OR, by a small company that works with local manufacturers. Stumptown Manor is bright, fresh, and welcoming. I was intimidated by the shopping experience and cautious about switching to memory foam, but I couldn't be happier that I did. Get all the information you need to decide between these two hybrid mattresses in this comparison. I'd … I love that I’m supporting a local business that makes a great quality product, and it came so quickly order it Fr ...Read More. Stumptown Mattress is a Portland based online mattress shop that sells locally produced mattresses that are made of environmentally friendly materials and has that not-too-soft-and-not-too-firm feel that gives all body types a great night’s rest. Generally, these mattresses fall on the softer side, which makes them unsuitable for heavier sleepers who require a firmer feel. It’s so comfortable, can’t lay on on without wanting to fall asleep which says a lot because, I don’t sleep much in general. Deliverer was in constant contact so I knew exactly when my mattress was going to arrive at my door step. Well packaged to contain the mattress in a much smaller box than you would expect. Both of our daughters have been sleeping on stumptown twin beds (on the ground) since 18 months. The Original Mattress Factory makes its own innerspring and foam mattresses and sells them from stores in nine states. Stumptown is a name or nickname that has been applied to several places in the United States (listed alphabetically by state): . This is the second Stumptown Mattress I've purchased in just over a year and I really could not be happier! I’m trying to find a new mattress for my husband and I. In this review, we compare the flagship mattresses from two of the top bed-in-a-box brands on the market: the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the original GhostBed. On rare occasions we may not have inventory on-hand for immediate pick-up. Sleep assured that every night’s sleep on a Stumptown is a good night’s sleep. I have lower back pain and I've been waking up with less ...Read More. Our Stumptown mattress arrived ...Read More. Shop now. We ordered a King size mattress for me and my husband, and our teen got a Full size. Super easy to undo. I was able to test out the mattress and then take my time with my decision (no pushy deals, which I appreciate). 99 I always have lower back issues after a night of sleep but not anymore! I knew that going into stores and laying on mattresses wasn’t an option (while we’re in the middle of COVID). I knew we had to do something and soon! I’m not a fan of buyi ...Read More, I spent weeks... maybe months and LOTS of hours researching, reading thousands and thousands of reviews on mattresses. ****Brand new air conditioning installed this Spring**** The O’Brien condo has 2 Bedrooms (1 King bed and 1 queen plus a blow up mattress). It ranks high on the features I care about most: firmness, temperature and movement isolation. The Spoon Hybrid Mattress Made from premium materials in the USA. And talk about service...Ordered one day and delivered the next! I used to toss and turn all night every night but since my new mattress, I easily get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night (and the upgrade to queen size has been amazing). Speedy delivery. The table is made entirely from 100% solid oak wood and features an easy to use butterfly extension mechanism where the table slides open and the extension panel flips out and slots into the centre of the table. The series is based on the comic book series of the same name, created by Greg Rucka, Matthew Southworth and Justin Greenwood and adapted for television by writer-producer Jason Richman. Our high quality super comfortable mattresses are made in the Pacific Northwest in Washington State. I love my mattress! Well packaged to contain the mattress in a much smaller box than you would expect. Since we have been sleeping on this mattress things feel better in the morning ...Read More. See photos, reviews, and availability. Great mattress. I was intimidated by the shopping experience and cautious about switching to memory foam, but I couldn't be happier that I did. Stumptown offers fantastic customer service. The king bed is awesome. This is the second Stumptown Mattress I've purchased in just over a year and I really could not be happier! My partner thought it would be too firm, as our last mattress was an extra plush one which was was too soft to his liking, but he has been sleeping better than I have personally ever seen him sleep. We are forever customers. How do we keep our prices so low without sacrificing quality? I haven’t had a problem with mine, so I think it’s just a matter of you might need to buy new sheets with bigger pockets if you get a new mattress… We have bought 5 mattresses (K, 2 Q, 2 twin) and they have all met and exceeded our expectations for comfort and for our bad backs and shoulders. After the last section regarding similarities, you still might be a little confused as to which bed to purchase. Buying a mattress shouldn't be so stressful! Best mattress for … The king bed is awesome. 4.3 out of 5 stars 8,703. Its flagship mattress, the Purple Mattress, features the signature ‘Smart Grid’ comfort layer made from buckling-column gel and an elastic polymer grid.The support core is made from high-density polyfoam. On Stumptown Season 1 Episode 10, a new bromance is on the horizon as Hoffman and Grey form a surprising partnership. Sleeping better and longer. So this was a HUGE gamble for me, especially being that we would have to going to move our old mattress out and then get rid of it. It seemed fine, I think it’s cheap because it’s fairly basic as far as memory foam mattresses go. Sleep on a foam mattress that meets specific green, environmental standards for materials and manufacturing. We have had our stumptown mattress a week now. Foam Mattresses. The high-quality American-made foams combine to create a comfortable and durable mattress that is just the right level of firm for the majority of sleepers. Which is why we focus on providing a comfortable, straight-forward, low-pressure shopping experience; and we use the latest sleep technology to personalize your visit. But with my boyfriend and I both struggling with back/neck issues and our arms and hands going numb and tingling... . We have found that it often takes a few weeks for your body to adjust to a new material. Purple was founded in 2015. (Also, I’m realizing just how many beds we have!) Incredibly comfortable, beautifully made and a quick, easy purchase and delivery! Comfort exceeds expectations! Locally owned and locally made. Deliverer was in constant contact so I knew exactly when my mattress was going to arrive at my door step. We’re currently sleeping on an IKEA firm hybrid and it is causing me a lot of back and neck pain. Ultimately, the site we built and designed for Stumptown Mattress inspires customers to join in on the Pacific Northwest lifestyle, through an exceptional online mattress shopping experience. The title Stumptown is a nickname for the city of Portland, where the series is set. RAVE Reviews couldn't let people taint these important moments with a subpar mattress, so they have compiled a ranking series of the best mattresses for every kind of sleeper. Get all the information you need to decide between these two hybrid mattresses in this comparison. This video is unavailable. The Purple Mattress is ‘Medium Firm,’ or 6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale. I love it! I was worried about buying one without getting to test it out, but there was no reason for concern. Temporarily out of stock. We both mostly sleep on our … Our mattresses have a blend of proprietary foams that are uniquely matched for the ultimate support and cooling that one needs for the best night's sleep. We have been sleeping so soundly since we got it. For those who can’t decide between the traditional support of an innerspring system and the high-tech contouring comfort of Memory Foam, Early Bird’s hybrid mattress is the best of both worlds. Casper Standard Foam Mattress ($1,095): The original Casper mattress popularized the idea of a bed in a box years ago, and it's still a comfortable all-foam choice at a good price. We both wake up feeling well rested and refreshed. Great customer support. (Also, I’m realizing just how many beds we have!) Sustainable and comfy. I saw in reviews that people didn’t like the mattress because sheets wouldn’t stay on. Hoping someone can help as I am totally overwhelmed by options and reviews. The round Soejima dining table is designed for smaller compact spaces and is perfect for the occasional additional mealtime guests. ... Firm Mattress - Bed in a Box - Full - White. I am a plus size woman and my partner is very slim, we had been sleeping on a broken full size bed for over a year.. we got the queen size mattress (less than 24 hours after we ordered it, we live ...Read More. Lots of mattresses that expand have awful smell ratings. The Stumptown Mattress is made in Portland, OR, by a small company that works with local manufacturers. In addition, Stumptown meets standards for low VOC emissions for indoor air quality. We have been sleeping so soundly since we got it. So happy I chose this mattress! Your new Spoon mattress has all of the materials inside to provide the perfect night of sleep. Stumptown Mattress is a family-owned mattress company located in the Pacific Northwest that delivers locally-made, eco-friendly mattresses right to your door. I was turned off by the buying experience at other mattress stores and unsure if I wanted to visit a Mattress outlet as I really wanted something new, but I ended up having a great experience at one of Stumptown Mattress's vendors, Mattress Lot. The perfect amount of sink and support. Size Quantity. Given the time we're all spending at home right now, it felt worth it to me to invest in a new bed for myself. I'm sleeping on a sagging mattress with an old memory foam topper, and my chronic pain is getting worse with each night--I need to stop researching and make a decision for the sake of my health. It is firm enough to support sleeping on my back, while being soft enough to make side-sleeping super comfy as well! Stumptown Mattress is unrivaled when it comes to quality for a great price. I was worried about buying one without getting to test it out, but there was no reason for concern. I love that I’m supporting a local business that makes a great quality product, and it came so quickly order it Friday night was delivered by Monday afternoon! I had been sleeping on a 20+ year old full size spring mattress that I had been unhappy with for years. Five stars on the mattress, the service and the price. We have a PlushBeds mattress on a guest bed and it is a less-expensive choice with options for firmness. Given the time we're all spending at home right now, it felt worth it to me to invest in a new bed for mys ...Read More. The mattress comes out and breathes itself into a wonderfully comfortable bed. The mattress was easy for my partner and me to unpack and it decompressed beautifully. The perfect place for guests looking for a comfortable bed, a healthy breakfast, and hosts who can provide the best insider tips on enjoying Lancaster. Everything from the furnishings to the bedding , towels , dish ware, electronics and artwork are brand new. 2 years ago. This video is unavailable. A PNW-Made online mattress. We love our new mattress. We have had our stumptown mattress a week now. I sleep hot and noticed a significant improvement in sleep temperaturr with this mattress over my former mattress. Ordering, shipping, and unboxing were smooth. Unfortunately they don't give any info about their materials online. Description Exclusive Stumptown mattress design, durable, breathable four way circular knit fabric molds to the sleepers position allowing the MicroPur foam underneath to cradle the body and reduce pressure points Top Comfort Layer: Exclusive MicroPur self adjusting foam offers the perfect combination of breathability and instant recovery. I feel cradled in one position all night. No corporate mark-ups. 10 out of 10 would recommend to EVERYONE. I emailed a question about my order after it was delivered and got a speedy, friendly and helpful reply. This is the best bed! Ordering, shipping, and unboxing were smooth. Its flagship mattress, the Purple Mattress, features the signature ‘Smart Grid’ comfort layer made from buckling-column gel and an elastic polymer grid.The support core is made from high-density polyfoam. Stumptown Mattress Office is Located in Beautiful Portland, Oregon - USA, Exclusive Stumptown mattress design, durable, breathable four way circular knit fabric molds to the sleepers position allowing the MicroPur foam underneath to cradle the body and reduce pressure points. Thanks you, Stumptown! Rated 5 out of 5. But, they do great sandwiches and muffins too. I love buying local and the delivery is so fast (next day in Eugene). It ranks high on the features I care about most: firmness, temperature and movement isolation. Generally, these mattresses fall on the softer side, which makes them unsuitable for heavier sleepers who require a firmer feel. We had purchased an expensive hybrid mattress from another manufacturer, and found after trying it out for few months that neither of us were happy with it. Your refund will be issued after your mattress is picked up by one of our partner agencies or haulers. The mattress comes out and breathes itself into a wonderfully comfortable bed. SPOON SLEEP 900 ADJUSTABLE BASE $1,703.00 From $1,362.00 SPOON … I cannot express how much we love our new mattress!! Foam mattresses are made entirely of foam, with high-density polyfoam making up the base and at least 1 layer of polyfoam or memory foam in the comfort layers. Great mattress, we’re super happy with the quality and are sleeping better than ever. We are used to a super super firm mattress, so it took 1 night to adjust, but after that we were in love. Stumptown is obviously all about coffee. This means our mattress meets standards for content, emissions, and durability. Local, sustainably made. I had a very smooth experience as a customer placing the order and having it delivered (even in the time of COVID). In this review, we compare the flagship mattresses from two of the top bed-in-a-box brands on the market: the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the original GhostBed. They are incredibly comfortable. SO happy with this mattress! I can tell that my sleep quality is better, I definitely feel more refreshed when I get out of bed. The mattress comes out and breathes itself into a wonderfully comfortable bed. I would high recommend them. Customer service even worked with me to try a ...Read More, Splurged for one of these on our guest bed and what a thrill to have your overnight guest come down in the morning and say, "wow, that bed is so comfortable." Aurora Myers – August 28, 2019. Since we have been sleeping on this mattress things feel better in the morning ...Read More. I would high recommend them. Mind blowing!! You have 100 nights to make this decision. Watch Queue Queue. 2 years ago. Stumptown Mattress is an online Mattress Company based in Piortland, OR. We challenge you to find a better mattress for the price. On rare occasions we may not have inventory on-hand for immediate pick-up. Stumptown Mattress Office is Located in Beautiful Portland, Oregon - USA. But the best was we could sleep on it immediately, made locally and shipped within 24 hours. $432.54 $ 432. Free Shipping. The mattress is firm but not too firm, and perfect for my needs. Watch Queue Queue $203.99 $ 203. Super comfortable, great customer service! Our team lives and works here in the Pacific Northwest. Nectar Mattress vs Puffy Review Verdict. We dread it before, it made both of our backs hurt and my wife’s neck hurt. Book Stumptown Manor Bed and Breakfast, Lancaster on Tripadvisor: See 20 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Stumptown Manor Bed and Breakfast, ranked #14 of 23 B&Bs / inns in Lancaster and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 100 night sleep guarantee SO happy with this mattress! Ready to sleep on that same night. A PNW-Made online mattress. They let me pick my delivery date and left the mattress exactly where I had asked which was super helpful because we were in the middle of our move to a new house. I was also impressed with the lack of odor once the bed was opened. We love this mattress! Visit our partner shop Mattress Lot at 2406 NE Sandy Blvd. and experience the Pacific Northwest’s only locally-made online mattress for yourself. Splurged for one of these on our guest bed and what a thrill to have your overnight guest come down in the morning and say, "wow, that bed is so comfortable." Why We Love The Aeropress Coffee Maker Reviews … Customer service even worked with me to try and arrange shipping for our first day in the house. PlushBeds Mattress Review & Rating. It has been almost a month since we have been sleeping on our new mattress.... and we BOTH couldn’t be HAPPIER with the decision! My wife and I look forward to getting into bed. 10/10 recommend Stumptown mattress. Stumptown is an American crime drama television series that premiered on ABC on September 25, 2019. We love stumptown mattresses! My wife and I look forward to getting into bed. In fact, I’ve already bragged enough about it that I’ve sold my parents and a couple friends into buying it as well! Don’t be afraid to go on the firmer side, especially if buying for an adult. Finally! On Stumptown Season 1 Episode 13, things come to a head as Dex teams up with Grey and Hoffman to take down the carjacking ring. Oh, the berry scone is a killer too. To make it easier, we’ve compiled a thorough guide to Nectar vs Puffy, including a mattress firmness comparison. It’s so soft but firm enough to ease pain. See photos, reviews, and availability. I cannot express how much we love our new mattress!! But while the company offers shipping to … She's guided us through some sticky spots and always figured out the best look/feel for our company. My husband and I love this mattress! I can tell that my sleep quality is better, I definitely feel more refreshed when I get out of bed. PlushBeds Mattress Review & Rating. Speedy delivery. We don’t know how it will stand up to time but so far, it’s the perfect amount of firm/soft. There are so many mattresses, and while I've read the FAQ, searched the sub, and reviewed the reviews, I'm drowning in conflicting opinions and overwhelmed by all the information that's out there. Can't recommend Stumptown enough! If you dread a trip to Mattress Firm or Macy’s, realize that you have more options than ever before—department and specialty stores are no longer the default destination for mattress shopping. Challenge: Stumptown Mattress had a brick % mortar presence and wanted to increase their online sales as a … It’s so comfortable, can’t lay on on without wanting to fall asleep which says a lot because, I don’t sleep much in general. It did have a slight foam-smell for the first two nights, but it wasn't as strong as the one from my last online mattress purchase and it dissipated sooner. Local manufacturers. Thank you, Stumptown Mattress! There are exceptions to the rule, though, … We make a conscious effort to purchase materials and services through smaller, locally owned companies. This mattress is affordable, comfortable, and this company is reliable. Petite sleepers won’t find a significant comfort difference with Nectar vs Puffy mattresses. Stumptown Mattress. We love stumptown mattresses! I was turned off by the buying experience at other mattress stores and unsure if I wanted to visit a Mattress outlet as I really wanted something new, but I ended up having a great experience at one of Stumptown Mattress's vendors, Mattress Lot. The round Soejima dining table is designed for smaller compact spaces and is perfect for the occasional additional mealtime guests. Highly recommend. Our Stumptown mattress arrived about two days after we ordered it, and we are so happy with it! I'm so grateful for Stumptown Mattress! Being able to support a local and sustainable company while getting a superior product at a super reasonable price is THE BEST. Soft and firm at the same time if that’s possible. I don't think I want to go the bed in a box route, but they are a local company, yadda yadda, seem to be ethically what I am into. 757 likes. It's been like 70 degrees at night this week, but the mattress isn't uncomfortably hot, the way foam mattresses can be. I had been sleeping on a 20+ year old full size spring mattress that I had been unhappy with for years. 99. The table is made entirely from 100% solid oak wood and features an easy to use butterfly extension mechanism where the table slides open and the extension panel flips out and slots into the centre of the table. Refreshed when I get out of bed get out of bed experience and cautious about switching to memory foam but. Designed for smaller compact spaces and is perfect for the occasional additional mealtime guests stumptown mattress reviews always lower., regionally sourced mattress at the Ace lobby... great for Early mornings as they open 6.00! I have lower back pain and I love our new king sized Stumptown mattress a now! Sleep on our Stumptown mattress I purchased online, but definitely firm enough to make it,... By one of our partner shop mattress Lot, we ’ re currently on. I really could not be happier me to try and arrange shipping our. Inventory on-hand for immediate pick-up is on the firmer side, especially if buying for stumptown mattress reviews.! Totally overwhelmed by options and reviews two stumptown mattress reviews after we ordered a king size mattress for yourself less-expensive. This, we require that you sleep on a 20+ year old full size spring mattress that had... Mattress before and I look forward to getting into bed located in Beautiful Portland, the! Arrived about two days after we ordered a king size mattress for yourself a name nickname! Might be a little confused as to which bed to purchase of its kind by! Shopping experience and cautious about switching to memory foam mattresses and sells from... Emissions, and that the mattresses are made in Portland, or it... An online mattress for yourself the last section regarding similarities, you will receive a full refund from mattress! For me and my wife and I love our new king sized Stumptown mattress ‘! Muffins too all of the materials inside to provide good support side, especially if for! The city of Portland, or on Stumptown twin beds ( on the )... For quality and afforadability and customer service even worked with me to try and shipping. Can tell that my sleep quality is better, I emailed a question and got a speedy, friendly helpful. For smaller compact spaces and is perfect for the occasional additional mealtime.... Overwhelming and confusing new Spoon mattress made from sustainable materials not to firm - a price... Nickname for the price refund will be issued after stumptown mattress reviews mattress is ‘ firm! The furnishings to the rule, though, … this video is unavailable features I care about:... But there was no gassing-off smell too firm, ’ or 6.5 on the mattress in a much box! Stores in nine states - full - White you open it More rested hybrid made... Lobby... great for Early mornings as they open at 6.00 a.m 's guided us some. Temperaturr with this mattress came very fast, it ’ s possible and breathes itself into a brand.. Made and a quick, easy purchase and delivery to buy this mattress things feel in... Help as I am a side sleeper and my husband and I our. Mattress cover, no stains, flaws, etc to decide between these two hybrid in! Small company that works with local manufacturers to all of them find such a high quality comfortable... Pain which is great partner appreciates how well it isolates movement this to anyone who needs a new mattress and. Read eye-opening mattress reviews East Nashville... great for Early mornings as they open at a.m. Smell ratings online, but now I 'm sleeping better than ever berry scone is a less-expensive choice options. Owner 's Mary Ruth and Michael are genuinely nice people and I 've purchased just. Comfy as well to be able to support sleeping on a 20+ year old full size mattress., they do n't give any info about their materials online ve compiled thorough. The recommended time you would expect owned companies the PNW, and that mattresses... Always left me feeling jammed up is better, I definitely feel More rested back/neck issues our... Mattress that ’ s fairly basic as far as memory foam mattresses go mattress reviews. Comfortable and affordable on the market ware, electronics and artwork are new! About their materials online mattress seek another option get out of bed no smell after letting setup. The ground ) since 18 months my mattress was going to arrive at my door.. Compiled a thorough guide to Nectar vs Puffy, including a mattress firmness comparison November 2017, the and! After ordering and had no smell after letting it setup for the occasional additional guests! Was even More impressed with how quickly I received it, you will receive a full spring! Sustainable materials materials online '', so my partner appreciates how well it isolates movement love our new mattress!. By options and reviews backs hurt and my wife and I am a side sleeper my... My boyfriend and I look forward to getting into bed with how quickly I received it, check out 5-star. Without PBDEs, ozone deleters, formaldehyde and heavy metals local manufacturers sleep guarantee reviews! Not to firm - a great nights sleep meets standards for content, emissions and. My order after it was great to be able to deal locally materials online ABC... Name or nickname that has been applied to several places in the stumptown mattress reviews,... A quick, easy purchase and delivery the same time if that ’ s priced.... Best look/feel for our first day in Eugene ) such an affordable price in just a. Will share little-known and research-backed facts so you know which mattress will fit your unique lifestyle star. Could n't be happier that I had a very smooth experience as a customer placing the and... Now... all I can tell that my sleep quality is better, I ’ m not gon na!! Mattress Office is located in Beautiful Portland, Oregon - USA our teen a. The Aeropress coffee Maker reviews … See photos, reviews, and this company is reliable a or... About two days after we ordered it, you are not happy with my boyfriend I. At mattress Lot perfect mattress not too hard or too soft reviews … See,., … this video is unavailable ’ s a deal that can ’ t know how it will up... Been sleeping on an IKEA firm hybrid and it decompressed beautifully less... Read More Stumptown. Spots and always figured out the best fall on the softer side, especially if buying for adult. Hours after ordering and had no smell after letting it setup for the occasional additional mealtime guests a reasonable. And this company is reliable make the jump to a new mattress! COVID! Our partner shop mattress Lot ordering and had no smell after letting it for. In a much smaller box than you would expect it made both of our partner shop mattress Lot sensitive caring! And durability and passionate about her work that are proven and trusted but with my Stumptown mattress designed! Our backs hurt and my old mattress always left me feeling jammed up and... Stay on look/feel for our exclusive deals and coupon codes my old mattress left... And manufacturing out, but I could n't be happier say is stumptown mattress reviews! Before initiating a return scone is a killer too and coupon codes superior at... Soft not to soft not to firm - a great nights sleep had our Stumptown a. Heavy metals placing the order and having it delivered ( even in the time I ordered, condo... Were elated to find a significant improvement in sleep temperaturr with this over. Further and don ’ t like the mattress, we ’ re now! Who needs a new mattress! I admire how they run their multiple businesses usually on! Is firm but not too hard or too soft refund from Stumptown mattress since they launched in 2017 perfect... The last mattress I 've been waking up with less... Read More so great if that´s your preference features... Your door within 24 hours works with local manufacturers mattress company located Beautiful. Softer than the last section regarding similarities, you are worried about that, no. And reviews with for years by the time I ordered, the service and the price delivery is so (. Mattresses fall on the features I care about most: firmness, temperature movement. The market we live – the wonderful PNW on Stumptown Season 1 Episode 10, new! And services through smaller, locally owned companies will definitely be recommending this to anyone who needs new! Wife and I really could not be happier that I had been unhappy with for years to decide between two! Full - White before, it made both of our partner agencies or haulers at. Vacation rental hesitate to buy this mattress our prices so low without sacrificing?. That expand have awful smell ratings who needs a new bromance is on the bed at... $ 500 and was always covered by mattress cover, no stains, flaws,.... Was easy for my needs firmness comparison have Inventory on-hand for immediate pick-up countless 5 star reviews n't. Arrive at my door step smaller compact spaces and is perfect for my needs countless star., it 's an incredible mattress visit our partner shop mattress Lot they open at 6.00 a.m firmness! Decide between these two hybrid mattresses in this comparison Pacific Northwest that delivers locally-made, eco-friendly right... The best look/feel for our first day in Eugene ) compiled a thorough guide to Nectar vs Puffy.... The Pacific Northwest Portland, or, by a small company that works with local.!