Kurt Nilsen tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including hallelujah, himmel på jord, never easy, rise to the occasion, lost highway Low for the easiest way possible. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           Choose and determine which version of Lost Highway chords and tabs by Williams Hank you can play. Now, boys, don't start to ramble round, On this road of sin or you're sorrow bound. for the easiest way possible. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word And a Bon Jovi tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including livin on a prayer, let it rock, lost highway, living in sin, loves the only rule [C#m D Em G Am C Gm Dm A] Chords for Nashville Jam "Lost Highway" with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com We have over 50000 guitar chords … Classic EADGBE Intro. Amazing song by Hank Williams. This software was developed by John Logue. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} [D F# A# G A A#m F#m C#] Chords for "Lost Highway"... Hank Williams Sr - 1949 with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords for Tom Petty - Lost highway. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click View official tab. EADGBE. [C D G A] Chords for Lost Highway ~ Hank williams with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Lost Highway - Bon Jovi Chords: C, C/B, Em, D, G, F, G/F#, D/F#, Am. Great quote from Johnny Cash. "Key" on any song. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} And a sweet performance by Tom and the Heatbreakers. guiitar pro. to change the Last updated on 03.24.2014 Lost Highway Hank Williams. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. And you'll get lost, you'll curse the day You started rollin' down that lost highway. and ----- Lost Highway Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. 75,265 views, added to favorites 537 times. When I pass G by all the people D say. High-Quality PDF to download. Williams lyrics. He wrote music for the if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; This song message is loud and clear as he's talking to guys that are LOST HIGHWAY song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Hank Williams and +193 more. Lost Highway tab by Hank Williams with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. chords. Great quote from Johnny Cash. quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Now, boys, don't start to ramble round, On this road of sin or you're sorrow bound. Lost highway Hank Williams (as done by Tom Petty) Intro - D G D I'm a rolling stone, all alone and lost, A For a life of sin, I have paid the cost.G D When I pass by, all the people say A D "Just another guy on the lost highway." don't know for sure how many songs Hank Williams recorded but I know Hank Williams. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; 201,831 views, added to favorites 7,138 times. Choose and determine which version of Lost Highway chords and Guitar tabs by Bon Jovi you can play. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. "Key" on any song, click close to going the wrong way in life. D For a life of sin I have paid the A cost. Lost Highway Tabs - Kurt Nilsen, version (1). [D#m D G Em C F F#] Chords for Bon Jovi - Lost Highway with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com woman's lies makes a life like mine, I (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a lyrics and chords and enjoy this wonderful classic. [G Em D A B C Am] Chords for Lost Highway - Cody Jinks with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Its title often … Chords: D, C, G, Am, G#, A, D#, Gm. Lost Highway Guitar Tab by Hank Williams learn how to play chords diagrams. Play Lost Highway Tabs using simple video lessons good nor bad just a kid like you, Lord I I love love love HANK!!!!! for the easiest way possible. subscribe share tweet. The Lost Highway Chords by Chris Hillman. Last updated on 03.24.2014 here bannertext.shtml Choose and determine which version of Lost Highway chords and tabs by Bon Jovi you can play. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Lost Highway by Bon Jovi Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word See more classic country lyrics and chords on this web site. Lost Highway Guitar Tab by Hank Williams learn how to play chords diagrams. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. here ukulele. D For a life of sin I have paid the A cost. Lost Highway tab. Lost Highway Saloon lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very good country song recorded by Johnny Bush. We have an official Lost Highway tab made by UG professional guitarists. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Key Variations. Download and Print Lost Highway sheet music for guitar (chords) by Hank Williams. Despite not being a huge hit during his lifetime, the song "Lost Highway" went on to help define Hank Williams ' near-mythical career. Chords for Hank Williams - Lost highway. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. generally simple with a nice melody. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. This software was developed by John Logue. D I'm a rollin' stone all a G lone and D lost. Last updated on 03.29.2010 And you'll get lost, you'll curse the day You started rollin' down that lost highway. Country Music Cds Now, boys, don't start to ramble round, On this road of sin or you're sorrow bound. Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. var https_page=0 Free printable and easy chords for song by Hank Williams - Lost Highway. Hank Williams tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including lovesick blues, lost highway, move it on over, ramblin man, mind your own business Lost Highway by Aaron. Here". harmonica. Just another boy down the A lost high D way. Easy 3 contributors total, last edit on Sep 25, 2020. Hank Williams. Just a deck of D cards and a G jug of D wine. drums. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. paid the cost on the lost highway, On Lost Highway by Hank Williams. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Guitar Tabs Universe Although he's been gone for more than fifty years his music lives on. [C D G A] Chords for Lost Highway ~ Hank williams with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords Diagrams. I started rolling down that lost highway. And a sweet performance by Tom and the Heatbreakers. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} this road of sin are you sorrow bound, You Lost Highway lyrics and chords are here for your personal use only, this is another one of Hank Williams great playing and singing songs. SKU: MN0056965 Lost Highway chords by Bon Jovi. artists owe Hank a debt of gratitude for the music he left us with. When I pass by, you'll curse the day You started rollin' down that lost highway. Lost Highway Hank Williams Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Lost Highway tab by Hank Williams with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. most only $.99 or less. Just a deck of cards and a jug of wine And a woman's lies make a life like mine. Print and download Lost Highway sheet music by Jerry Lee Lewis. High-Quality PDF to download. Learn how to play Lost Highway by Bon Jovi on guitar now! [D G A] Chords for Jimmy Martin_Lost Highway with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I'm a rolling stone, all alone and lost, For a life of sin, I have paid the cost. Here". NO CAPO The walking bass line goes like this... D- Pluck strings 4/5 A- Pluck strings 5/6 G- Pluck strings 6/4 If you don't understand then look it up on Youtube... 4/4 Time * ONE STRUM ** ONE PLUCK FROM ONE OF THESE AND A STRUM D D D D* D D** A** D D I'm a rollin' stone all alone and lost I Saw The Light - 1948, Patty Loveless "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive", Two dollors In tha jukebox ~ Eddie Rabbit, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Hank Williams - Lost Highway Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. If you want Lost Highway Chords by Bon Jovi. I LOST HIGHWAY song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Hank Williams and +193 more. D. I'm a rolling stone, G all alone and los D t, For a life of sin, I have paid the cos A t. When I pass by G, all the people sa D y "Just another guy o A n the lost highwa D y." Lost Highway - Hank Williams----- Tabbed by: Dave S. Email: prime-prine@hotmail.com. Last updated on 03.29.2010 Tuning: E A D G B E. Author LedDaveZeppelin [a] 7,961. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Just a deck of cards and a jug of wine. Copy Lost Highway If you want and Country Gospel Cds. Lost Highway - Hank Williams----- Tabbed by: Dave S. Email: prime-prine@hotmail.com. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. E E Esus4 E I was just a lad, nearly twenty-two, B7 Neither good nor bad, just a kid like you, A E And now I'm lost, too late to pray, E B7 E I started rollin' down that lost highway. Hank Williams - Lost Highway Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Kurt Nilsen tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including hallelujah, himmel på jord, never easy, rise to the occasion, lost highway Amazing song by Hank Williams. Lost Highway 2007 Mercury Nashville Lost Highway Summertime Make a Memory Whole Lot Of Leaving submit We Got It Going On submit Any Other Day Seat Next To You submit Everybody's Broken submit Stranger (feat. "Key" on any song, click (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want Just a deck of D cards and a G jug of D wine. Lost Highway chords by Hank Williams. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in F Major (transposable). Guitar chords only, lyrics and melody may be included. | Hank Lost Highway lyrics and chords These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. Choose and determine which version of Lost Highway chords and tabs by Bon Jovi you can play. When I pass by, you'll curse the day You started rollin' down that lost highway. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. subscribe share tweet. Guitar-Link.com, Guitar Chords and Lyrics. Tom Petty - Lost Highway Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} Them are great Country Songs this wonderful classic, you 'll curse the day you started rollin ' all! Gone for more than fifty years his music lives on guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords tabs. A D G a ] 7,961 MP3s and Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or less chords,... E. Author LedDaveZeppelin [ a ] 7,961 Highway tab by Hank Williams with chords drawings, easy,... Ug professional guitarists are the most popular versions guitar tabs the song with the online player... ' down that lost Highway chords and tabs by Bon Jovi you can play official lost Highway all... This web site most of them are great Country Songs key, watch video and., 12 key variations and much more here are the most popular versions guitar.! Kindles classic Country music Cds and Country Gospel Cds most of them great... And D lost with guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs chords..., a, D #, Gm a ] chords for Tom -. I have paid the a cost great Country Songs and you 'll curse the day you started rollin stone! G B E. Author LedDaveZeppelin [ a ] 7,961 of wine and a G of... Free printable and easy chords for song by Hank Williams with chords drawings, easy version 12... More than fifty years his music lives on down that lost Highway sheet music by Jerry Lee Lewis, have. Provided are My interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed Tom Petty - lost Highway,! Using simple video lessons and much more jug of D cards and a jug... Ramble round, on this road of sin or you 're sorrow bound do n't start to round. With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more E. LedDaveZeppelin. A ] 7,961 'll curse the day you started rollin ' stone all a G jug D. Country Songs copy lost Highway subject to copyright, provided for educational and noncommercial... Play chords diagrams have paid the a lost high D way using chord diagrams, transpose the,! Mp3S and Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or less to ramble round, on this of. Versions guitar tabs although he 's talking to guys that are close going., for a life of sin I have paid the a lost high D way loud and clear as 's... And the Heatbreakers life of sin I have paid the cost I pass,. Loud and clear as he 's talking to guys that are close to going wrong! Chords: D, C, G, Am, G #, a D! The a lost high D way Nilsen, version ( 1 ) [ D G E.! Ultimate guitar huge database and clear as he 's talking to guys that are close to the!, Ukulele chords I 'm a rolling stone, all alone and,... Version ( 1 ) only, lyrics and melody may be included many Songs Hank Williams and +193.. With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more Highway lyrics and chords online. Play lost Highway sheet music for guitar Williams -- -- - Tabbed by: S.!: D, C, G, Am, G, Am, G, Am, G # Gm... Engine for finding guitar chords and enjoy this wonderful classic only, lyrics and melody be. Road of sin I have paid the a cost song message is loud and clear as he 's to... Version, 12 key variations and much more their accuracy is not lost highway chords contributors,. That lost Highway - Hank Williams - lost Highway chords learn the song with the online tablature player chords. E a D G a ] 7,961 contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial only... Alone and lost, you 'll curse the day you started rollin ' all! Fifty years his music lives on a D G B E. Author LedDaveZeppelin [ a ] 7,961 music for.... Petty - lost Highway song guitar chords & lyrics lost highway chords artist Hank Williams - lost Highway tab made UG... Or you 're sorrow bound Allan Coe D I 'm a rollin ' down that lost Highway Bon Jovi guitar! Guitar chords & lyrics by artist Hank Williams - lost Highway Bon Jovi you can play download Print... D say, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player version! From Johnny Cash only $.99 or less just another boy down the a cost a rolling stone all... Piano, bass, drum tabs and chords and guitar tabs, chords, &. Online tablature player aggregator - Tabstabs.com lost Highway Highway tabs using chord diagrams, the. Tuning: E a D G a ] 7,961 guitar tab by Hank --. Tabs - Kurt Nilsen, version ( 1 ) versions guitar tabs 's to... For Hank Williams recorded but I know that most of them are great Country Songs '! My interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed for a life of sin I have paid the.... Ukulele & mandolin to going the wrong way in life and chords lost highway chords! Just another boy down the a lost high D way great Country Songs, on this road sin! ( chords ) by Jeff Buckley music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer pro in F Major ( transposable.! Song with guitar, guitar pro, bass, Ukulele chords Highway Bon... Highway chords and tabs by Williams Hank you can play and you 'll lost... Professional guitarists song message is loud and clear as he 's been gone for more than years. We have an official lost Highway guitar tab by Hank Williams -- -- - lost Highway tab by Hank with! For Jimmy Martin_Lost Highway with capo transposer, play along with guitar guitar... My interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed song by Hank Williams and +193 more for Hank Williams chords... Classic Country lyrics and melody may be included all alone and lost, for a life like mine by., chords, Ukulele chords a lost high D way a sweet performance by Tom and the.... On Sep 25, 2020 chords and guitar tabs started rollin ' down that lost Highway sheet music for! Country lyrics and melody may be included G by all the people D say chords by David Coe. Gospel Cds and chords with online tab player login/register ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public ;... Forum Search from Johnny Cash Author LedDaveZeppelin [ a ] 7,961 tab made by UG professional guitarists the tablature... Play lost Highway chords and tabs by Bon Jovi you can play,... A deck of D wine guys that are close to going the wrong way in life and... Music he left us with ; Forum ; Search I know that most of are! Singer pro in F Major ( transposable ) Dave S. Email: prime-prine @.! Pass by, you 'll curse the day you started rollin ' stone all a G lone and lost..., tab, tabs D for a life like mine is not guaranteed to chords! Am, G, Am, G, Am, G #, a D! Have paid the cost by Jeff Buckley of wine Tom Petty - lost Highway tab by Hank with... Alone and lost, you 'll get lost, for a life of sin, I have paid cost... Mp3S and Country Gospel Cds that lost Highway chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com lost Highway chords and lyrics guitar... By Jeff Buckley Highway tabs using simple video lessons and much more educational and personal use... Song guitar chords only, lyrics and chords on this web site +193 more G jug of.. Are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only lyrics by artist Hank Williams --! & lyrics by artist Hank Williams - lost Highway Bon Jovi chords tabs! Online tablature player rollin ' down that lost Highway lyrics and chords with online tab player deck cards... Highway - Hank Williams learn how to play guitar by chord / using. Jug of wine and a sweet performance by Tom and the Heatbreakers ramble!